- To provide the students, irrespective of their background, reliable and high quality education.
- To provide modern academic systems and facilities to help students learn better.
- To recognize their talents both in academic and Co-curricular activity and provide all possible encouragement and support for them to blossom.
- To encourage and promote discipline, primarily through self discipline and value education.
- To encourage creativity and innovative spirit by providing opportunities.
- To inculcate, foster and internalize eternal values that are integral to Indian culture and tradition by practice and precept.
- To discourage negative attitude and deviant behavior by counselling and other appropriate means.
- To encourage universal outlook and instill a feeling of nationalism and patriotism by creating suitable environment.
- To provide, in all, a holistic education to the children, in order that they become good human beings and useful citizens, making valuable contribution to the society and for the growth of the nation.
- Collection of money by students for any purpose requires the Principal’s prior permission.
Note to Parents
- If Parents are found to be involving themselves directly or indirectly with the administration of the school, it reserves the right to remove the names of their children from the rolls of the school.
- The diary is an effective medium of parent – teacher communication. Parents should check the diary daily, note the teacher’s remarks and sign it.
- Parents who seek information or wish to communicate with the teachers about their ward’s class problems may do so through a note to the class teacher. They can meet the teachers personally on prior appointments.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARENTS AND GUARDIANS
- To closely monitor the progress of their wards in their studies and take remedial steps, if required.
- To encourage the children to conform to the discipline of the school.
- To give support and positive encouragement to their wards to better their performance both in academic and extra-curricular activities.
- To check and correct the deviant behavior of the children, if noticed, early enough.
- To encourage children to imbibe right values by practice and precept.
- To seek the advice of the school for mid course correction, if required, in their academic pursuits.
- To pay the fee and other charges as may be prescribed promptly.
Chinmaya English Primary School expects the Parents / Guardians :
To support the school in all its endeavour to improve the school both in terms of academic performance and in other areas.
- Parents can see the Principal between 9.00 & 10.30 a.m. on all working days, except Saturday.
- The account section of the school and sale of stationary will be from 9 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. only.
- Information regarding any matter will be available with the clerk / office incharge.
- Entry in the school office is strictly prohibited.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued only on the production of a written application from the parent or guardian.
- Transfer Certificates will be issued only to those who have fully settled all the dues.
- Pupils leaving the school in the middle of the term must pay the fees for the full term.